Tuesday June 22. 2021, at 7:00 PM CET/ 1:00 PM East Coast, USA.
Presenter: Kurt Nielsen
Being put on the spot to give an estimate is also uncomfortable, especially in complex situations where there is incomplete knowledge or no guide precedents.
In this 1-hour webinar, we will look at different estimation techniques in a high-speed event that also includes an estimation exercise.
Some of the techniques and concepts that will be covered are:
- Classic relative estimation:
- Estimation Poker, t-shirt estimation etc.
- Magic estimation
- Online estimating
- Estimating cost
- Monetary cost
- Cost of ownership
- Value estimation
- Kano estimation
- Complexity. How do we know, we know?
- Preparing for prioritization
- Impact estimation. Which strategy contributes to which value?
- Cause and effect estimation. What do we expect happens in a certain state, when this and that event occurs.
- Cost of Delay, Taguchi loss function, how to estimate.
- Confidence check
- Is everyone confident we reached a common understanding?
Feel free to sign up for this one-hour Webinar. You can do so through Meetup: