Leise Passer Jensen from Agilit offers NEW Epic Owner Training
FROM TRADITIONAL PROJECT EXECUTION TO AGILE DELIVERY VIA EPICS
Job To Be Done: We now close the gap – Project managers and product owners are currently challenged with no longer being able to run traditional projects by populating ‘x % resources’ to the project with people from already established agile teams. So, what do you do?
We guide you with an alternative, proven approach: Initiate Epics instead of projects. Coordinate as an Epic Owner with the agile teams and deliver the required Features and Services as a joint effort. Even across agile teams.
During two days of interactive involvement, you will learn about:
- Epic Owner role and responsibility
- How you involve your stakeholders
- Differences between projects and Epics
- How Epic Owner interacts with your organisation
- Who estimates? Who plans? Who prioritizes? When?
- Work with Lean Business Case and Portfolio Management
- Agile requirements collection and how you break them down
- Do you need a scaled set-up to structure the work of Epic Owner?
- Agile Lean Leadership as a means toward modern leadership principles
When: 31. May & 10. June 2022, 9:00-16:00.
Where: Copenhagen, Denmark
Price: DKK 13,900/€ 1075 (ex. VAT) including certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments and sparring and mentoring during and right after the course.
This course is delivered by Leise Passer Jensen.
Read more about the course here (https://agilit.dk/epic-owner-education/)
In Danish: (https://agilit.dk/epic-owner-uddannelsen-koebenhavn/)